20070203

Fair Warning


I'm sitting in a chair at the auction somewhere.
I'm not exactly sure why I'm here,
...but I think I know.

I'm sort of interested in learning about what things are worth,
...sort of.
I am becoming fascinated by what people are throwing away daily.

As my friend, Michael, said,..."There are a thousand reasons why people throw things away, and that 'they're broken or are bad' are only a couple of the reasons."

It's amazing what value certain things have in certain people's lives based on what's going on in their present reality at any given time.



"Fair warning to you,"
...I hear the auctioneer call out.

"Ten dollars bid here, now 12 and a half,
...I sold them, sold them,...at ten dollars."

I actually probably should have brought a Walkman.




I don't actually feel like buying today, for the exception of a 6-pack of Moosehead.
For my head. Oh yeah.

I am actually in a good mood today.
And, that's probably 'cause I'm fucked up,
and it's only 9:15 a.m....in the morning.





...... FAIR WARNING TO YOU ......

Yeah, I'm still at the auction.



Still, I've been thinking as to how to properly understand timing.

As I sit in this
green chair.

As I'm writing, I hope the Spirit realizes that I am saying I'm ready to transcend a few levels now as I write.



D.J. just informed me he just bought a 4 X 4 for five.
So I think I know what he means.

Well, today could have been chaotic, but it appears it wasn't.
Not really.

So, the restaurant opens at 7:30 a.m.,...and there's no cook.

So, there's customers right when they open.

So.

The students are back,
...and all those girls.

I was wrong.
I didn't know what D.J. meant.

It's a toy blue electric toy 4-wheel drive off-road...did I mention toy...vehicle.
It's got a sticker on it that reads, "High Rider."

D.J. just came riding it down the aisle shooting a toy gun he just bought...shooting and cheering.

It was pretty funny.

I guess it needs a battery.
Maybe it can be charged.



I think I'm hungry, and I have to write down the quotes from yesterday,
and put up new ones,...actually.

Sometimes I know I'm happy.



Saw a good movie last night.
With Mr. Jay and Marilyn.
About computer hacking.

They tapped into Richard Nixon's account...bank account or something,
and had him...or actually his account...donate and transfer significant funds to the Coalition to Legalize Marijuana.
This happened right as the movie started; and I got a kick out of it.
Boy, do I have to take a piss.



Your money or your life. I mean, your money or your wife.





Surrender Dorothy.











-Sober Sometimes-

(circa 1992)